Our trained staff at the Centre
- John Fraser - Centre Manager
- Georgia Hourn - Assistant Manager / Coordinator of Volunteers
- Vivienne Hopkins - Administration Support
- Liz Maher - Case Worker
- Volunteer Receptionists
- Volunteer Community Support Workers
- Our dedicated and helpful staff will deal with your enquiries in a professional and friendly way.
- The volunteers are from the local Western Port area and freely give their time voluntarily to work at the Centre in order to help the community.
- Our volunteers receive ongoing training and support so that they can provide you with the best information and support in a caring and friendly manner.
- The volunteers will assist and support you by listening, identifying potential options and always by respecting your right to decide and the course of action you may choose to take.
- In working with clients our goal is to assist them to achieve self reliance.
- It is important to us that the Centre is a warm and caring place for workers and clients alike.